Pro Bono Resource Center of Maryland has the following legal clinics coming up:
Free Estate Planning Clinic for Seniors
WHEN: Tuesday, August 22, 2017 | 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM
WHERE: Keswick Multi-Care Center (Auditorium) 700 W. 40th St. Baltimore, MD 21211
WHO: Clinic is open to Baltimore residents ages 60 and over Space is limited and reservations are required.
Please call the Pro Bono Resource Center at 443-703-3052 to reserve a time slot.
If you are looking for legal help or a lawyer, use these resources:
Use this website to ask civil legal questions to a lawyer for FREE.
Other places to find legal help and information:
Below is a list of other places to find help as Pro Bono Resource Center Of Maryland does not offer direct representation…
If you need to find a free attorney, here are some suggestions:
- Maryland Legal Aid Bureau – A staff legal services program for Maryland. Help is free if you qualify. You can find out more at: http://mdlab.org
- Maryland Volunteer Lawyers Service– A lawyer referral service for Maryland. Help is free if you qualify. You can find our more at: http://mvlslaw.org/
If you need to hire an attorney, here are places to get an attorney:
- Civil Justice, Inc. – A lawyer referral service for those in Maryland who don’t qualify for free legal help. The program may be able to find you a lawyer for a reduced fee. You can find out more at: http://civiljusticenetwork.org
- Legal Services Programs in Maryland – a listing of statewide legal services providers.
- A comprehensive Guide to Legal Services in Maryland published by the Pro Bono Resource Center and housed online at the Peoples Law Library website may offer additional help:
- People’s Law Library:
(PLL) is a legal information and self-help website for the public maintained by the Maryland State Law Library , a court-related agency of the Maryland Judiciary, and supported by Maryland’s non-profit legal services providers, Maryland pro bono attorneys, and the legal academic community.
Legal Clinic Calendar on People’s Law Library
- Need help with food, clothing, shelter, medicine or other services?
Maryland 211 – 2-1-1 Maryland connects you to health and human service resources in your community 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, in over 180 languages.
- Website: www.211md.org; Phone: 2-1-1 (24 Hour Hotline) 410-547-8000 Email: info@211MD.org; or
- Maryland Community Services Locator; www.mdcsl.org. This website allows you to find approximately 9,000 health, social service and criminal justice resource programs in Maryland.
Are you behind on your Baltimore City property tax or water bill?
The Pro Bono Resource Center of Maryland does not provide general legal advice or referrals to individual lawyers.